Happiness is a choice! We all wake up on the wrong side of the bed from time to time but Catch Happiness® can help you start your day off right. You will learn the science behind the beneficial effects of kindness and happiness, as well as scientifically proven tools to help you achieve these goals in your life. We now know the importance of your environment on your gene expression, and Catch Happiness can help you improve that environment. We can teach you specialized tools developed by HeartMath® that have been proven to increase calmness, balance, and resilience. Let us help you Catch Happiness.
Help Catch and Spread Happiness
SMILE - "Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." ~Thich Nhat Hanh. When we smile we release dopamine, serotonin and endorphins which can all have a positive impact on our happiness. Whether it is a real smile or a fake smile, our brain does not know the difference. Bonus, when we smile we are seen as more attractive and we know smiles are contagious, so smile away! 🙂
Click on Happiness for 7 ways to Help Catch and Spread Happiness
HeartMath has conducted over 25 years of empirical research that supports the effectiveness of their tools and techniques to help increase resilience. According to HeartMath, "Resilience is the capacity to prepare for, recover from and adapt in the face of stress, challenge, or adversity.” These tools will help you to think clearly and remain calm while increasing your energy levels.
Importance of Resilience
Benefits of the HeartMath® System
These statistics illustrate the benefits of the tools and techniques developed by HeartMath. Significant positive outcomes for many common situations we deal with in our world were seen. Beneficial outcomes for anxiety, sleep, and depression to name a few; without having to take medication or developing side effects to see these benefits.
- “I have completed my Building Personal Resilience training with Cyrina Bullard and wanted to say that the sessions have really helped me understand how to deal with my anxiety on a daily basis. Cyrina was very helpful, and compassionate and helped me feel more confident about how to deal with my problems on a day-to-day basis. She also taught me the skills to disregard my negative thought patterns. If ever I feel I need to be coached again, Cyrina would be the first one I would contact.”
– Health Care Professional
- “Dr. Bullard’s presentation was informative and entertaining. We can all use a reminder of the importance of acting from the heart and the impact our attitude has on others. Thank you, Doctor.”
- “My name is Malia and I am a case manager at Sacred Heart House. Cyrina, the owner and creator of Catch Happiness, came in to present to our residents for our Life Skills class and they loved it! Her presentation was encouraging and supportive for residents and they were talking about it for days to come! Thank you for your time and we would be happy to have you anytime!”
– Case Manager
- “Cyrina, you have made a lifetime impact and awakened the true meaning of “Catching Happiness” within.
Thank you for your message and sharing your wisdom to The Arvada Sunrise Rotary Club.”
– Arvada Sunrise Rotarian
- “Cyrina is an absolutely wonderful group leader, she not only kept the women in the shelter engaged with a combination of scientific facts but also used her empathy to connect with the hard times they are facing. Learning about the intelligence of the heart and how important living life in the moment is and filling your days with positivity and happiness is a life-skill everyone needs to know!”– Victoria, Case Manager at the Sacred Heart House